WIN WHAT YOU WANT
Shoppers are invited to enter the ‘Win What You Want’ competition to be in with the chance of bagging something extra for Christmas.
To get involved, shoppers must visit Belle Vale Shopping Centre, take a photo of something they like while shopping and post it onto Belle Vale’s Facebook page. One lucky shopper will win an item of their choice up to the value of £40.00!
The competition is now open for entries and will close at 11:59pm on Thursday 7th December, with the winner being notified on Friday 8th December.
Sponsored by Rubax, the Centre’s lift contractor.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is being run by Belle Vale Shopping Centre, Childwall Valley Road, L25 2RF, Liverpool
- The prize is an approved item to the value of £40.00 that entrants have taken a photograph of. This is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- To enter, participants must:
- Go to Belle Vale Shopping Centre
- Take a picture of what they want to win
- Post the photo on the competition post on the Centre’s Facebook Page
- The competition will run from 10am Monday 20th November – 11:59pm on Thursday 7th December.
- Entry into the competition is restricted to one entry per person per day. Entries received after the stated date will not be eligible.
- A winner will be contacted on Friday 8th December and must be able to collect the prize from Belle Vale Shopping Centre, Childwall Valley Road, L25 2RF, Liverpool.
- If we fail to be able to make contact with the winner within 24 hours another winner will be selected.
- By entering into the competition the winner agrees to participate in all associated PR and marketing activities.
- Employees of the Centre, their immediate families, press, agencies, sponsors and commercial partners or any person directly or indirectly connected to the competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The information provided by the entrants will be used by Belle Vale, unless the entrant has selected otherwise, to notify them of further events and offers. Information will not be passed onto third parties.