THE GIANT PEACH HAS ARRIVED
Saturday 15th April
Bella has invited her special storytelling friend – Fergus the Fox – to come tell stories about the environment. The storyteller will come to the Centre and do five storytelling sets throughout the day. These five sets will take place in a very special environment – A GIANT PEACH!
The peach has already arrived and set up in the main mall area at the Centre, ready for Saturday.
The story telling sessions will take about 20 minutes each and the times are as follows;
- 10am First storytelling session
- 11am Second storytelling session
- 12pm Third storytelling session
- 1pm Fourth storytelling session
- 2:30pm Fifth storytelling session
- 3:30pm Sixth and final storytelling session