ENJOY A STYLISH SUMMER AT BELLE VALE’S GARDEN PARTY
Between Monday 7th August and Saturday 19th August, Belle Vale Shopping Centre will be exhibiting all the best summer fashion from a delightful white picket-fenced garden on the mall. As part of this fashion event, the centre will give away an outfit worth up to £100 from the Centre’s retailers*. Shoppers must fill in an entry form, which are exclusively available at the Style Garden, to be in with a chance of winning.
On Saturday 12th August, the luxury garden will be in the charge of a professional stylist and make-up artist, as they host a fabulous style garden party. The team will be providing fashion tips for the perfect summer looks and mini make-overs for FREE.
Paul Wilson, Belle Vale Centre Manager, said: “We can’t wait to open the style garden to the public as it gives the retailers the chance to show off their latest ranges and brings together a sense of community.”
*T & C’s apply.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is being run by Belle Vale Shopping Centre, Childwall Valley Road, L25 2RF, Liverpool
- The prize is an outfit worth £100, comprised of clothes and accessories available at participating store(s) within Belle Vale Shopping Centre. This is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- To enter, participants must visit the ‘Style Garden’ on the main mall and fill in their details on the entry form, before submitting the form in the entry box provided.
- The competition will run from 9:00am on Monday 7th August 2017 until 5:30pm on Saturday 19th August 2017.
- Entry into the competition is restricted to one entry per person. Entries received after the stated date will not be eligible.
- A winner will be contacted on Monday 21st August and must be able to select their prize from Belle Vale Shopping Centre, Childwall Valley Road, L25 2RF, Liverpool.
- If we fail to be able to make contact with the winner within 24 hours another winner will be selected.
- By entering into the competition the winner agrees to participate in all associated PR and marketing activities.
- Employees of the Centre, their immediate families, press, agencies, sponsors and commercial partners or any person directly or indirectly connected to the competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The information provided by the entrants will be used by Belle Vale, unless the entrant has selected otherwise, to notify them of further events and offers.
- Information will not be passed onto third parties.