NEWS AND EVENTS
Saturday 27th October
A professional special effects make-up artist will be flying into Belle Vale Shopping Centre on Saturday 27th October for FREE Halloween activity. Plus, the chance to win £50 worth of store vouchers.
The centre will transform into a Halloween treat with its very own special effects make-up stand. Young shoppers can have a complete makeover into any Halloween character they desire with the help of a professional artist. With their new freaky faces, children can then step in front of the GIANT Halloween themed green screen to snap a spellbindingly spooky photograph and take home a copy to scare the rest of the family.
Plus, shoppers can be in with a chance of winning £50 worth of store vouchers. Simply head to Belle Vale’s Facebook page and share a photo of any decorated Halloween house/crafts creations. The competition will run from Monday 22nd until Friday 26th October.
Paul Wilson, Centre Manager of Belle Vale Shopping Centre, commented: “With the talented makeup artist on hand, it will be fantastic to see the wicked transformations amongst our shoppers, even better that they can capture the moment in front of our green screen!”
All activity is FREE and between 11am and 4pm.
COMING SOON TO BELLE VALE SHOPPING CENTRE
The Centre Management are pleased to announce that a new restaurant theme is coming to the Centre. This exciting new concept will be a great addition to the Centre and will offer a range of light snacks and drinks to full meals. More information and updates will be provided throughout the fit out, but full details will be kept secret until the final reveal and launch.
Watch this space for more information!
FUN FILLED FUNDRAISING!
Belle Vale Shopping centre is celebrating its 10th anniversary of supporting its chosen charity, Zoë’s Place baby hospice. Since 2008, Belle Vale Shopping Centre has been raising funds through collections, wishing well donations and fun events with Zoë’s Place, and has collected over £19,000.00 during this time.
To celebrate, the Centre is hosting an event on Friday 5th October in the main mall area. Zoë’s Place will set up stall to promote the good works they do in their hospice and Xercise4less will have a bikeathon in the mall to raise funds. Centre staff will be running a tombola stall as we wish to increase the amount raised to at least £20,000.00 before the formal cheque presentation.
The event is Free and all are welcome to join in.
CALLING ALL JUNGLE EXPLORERS
Head down to Belle Vale Shopping Centre’s adventurous jungle, complete with a mini expedition and a special prize to be won.
On Saturday 18th August, children are invited to report for duty to become fully-fledged mini jungle explorers, kitted out in their very own safari gear they will hunt down wild animal images hidden around the shopping centre in store windows. Starting at the Jungle Fun Adventure Playground, the mini explorers will be escorted around the shopping centre by lively rangers at allotted times throughout the day, with an entry form in hand to tick off each animal they find. With over 60 stores to search through, children only have between 11am and 4pm to get their hunt on.
All explorers that complete the trail will receive a title of ‘Certified Mini Explorer’ honoured with a special certificate.
Paul Wilson, Centre Manager at Belle Vale Shopping Centre, commented: “The Mini Jungle Explorer event will provide shoppers with a fun-filled family day as a special incentive during the well-deserved summer holidays.”
To be part of Mini Jungle Explorers, click this link to register: REGISTER FOR THE EVENT.
Tickets are free of charge, simply register by following the on-screen instructions.
BELLE VALE RECRUITMENT EVENT
CARD FACTORY RAFFLE
On Saturday 7th July all UK Card Factory stores will be running a raffle for the chance to win a Card Factory hamper.
Raffle tickets are £1 per strip and all proceeds will be donated to Macmillan Cancer Support.
The winning raffle ticket will be drawn at 4pm on Saturday 7th July and will be displayed in the store window for 1 week.
PEACOCKS 20% OFF SALE
MAY BANK HOLIDAYS
WIN TICKETS TO NICKELBACK CONCERT!
- Go to the Centre’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/bellevaleshopping/
- Like our page
- Comment with who you would take to the concert.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is being run by Belle Vale Shopping Centre, Childwall Valley Road, Liverpool, L25 2RF
- The prize is for one pair of tickets to see Nickelback at the Liverpool Echo Arena, Monday 7th May 2018 18:00 GMT.
- There will be one winner chosen, who will receive the pair of tickets as their prize.
- To enter, participants must head to our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bellevaleshopping/), like our page and comment with who they would take to the concert.
- The competition will run from Tuesday 1st May 2018 until 10am on Friday 4th May 2018.
- Entry into the competition is restricted to one entry per person. Entries received after the stated date will not be eligible.
- A winner will be contacted on Friday 4th May 2018.
- The winners must be available to collect their prize from the Box Office at Liverpool Echo Arena, Kings Dock St, Liverpool L3 4FP.
- The winner must collect the prize upon their arrival to the concert on Monday 7th May 2018.
- If we fail to be able to make contact with a winner within 8 hours, another winner will be chosen.
- Transport, accommodation, food and drink are not provided as part of the prize.
- Employees of the Centre, their immediate families, press, agencies, sponsors and commercial partners or any person directly or indirectly connected to the competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The information provided by the entrants will be used by Belle Vale Shopping Centre and their appointed marketing agency Shoppertainment Management Limited to monitor future competition winners.